GRP (Glass Reinforced Polyester) Roofing
Birmingham & The West Midlands
We are Approved Cure-IT GRP Waterproof Systems installers.
The Cure-IT system is a wet-laid laminate (consisting of Reinforcement Mat saturated with Roofing Resin) applied over a securely fitted OSB3 18mm T&G deck. The perimeter of the roof and any changes in pitch are resolved with a range of GRP Edge Trims. The roof is finished with a hard wearing Roofing Topcoat.
- CE conformity marking
- LABC (Local Authority Building Control) certified
- Proven certified pedigree to BS and ETAG (European Technical Approval Guidelines) standards
- Complete range of materials specially formulated for roofing applications by the leading glass reinforced polyester roofing materials manufacturer
- Comprehensive technical support and a range of available training options
- No seams, joints or welds
- Cold applied- free from the risks associated with ‘hot works’
- Extreme UV resistance
- Good environmental profile
- Will withstand foot traffic as standard
- Can be specified for walkways or balconies